Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad acne but i cant find anything that clears it. helpp?

i have bad acne on my face on my t-zone and my forehead. i also get it on my hair line and it gross. i have chest and back acne too and that bad. i try everything. but i cant find anything that works. do you know anything that works? thankss xxI have really bad acne but i cant find anything that clears it. helpp?
When regular store bought cleansers don't work for you I would recommend a trip to your dermatologist. They specialize in skin care and have seen it all which is great because that means they have the experience to help you find a solution.


If your unable to go to the dermatologist I would try drinking more water, when i don't drink enough water I break out. Also have you tried ClearPores?


Heres the website: http://www.clearpores.com/?a=105949








but like I said I would go to the dermatologist.I have really bad acne but i cant find anything that clears it. helpp?
Get Products in the clean and clear isle. Get a face wash for acne, and the acne spot treatment in the little silver tube.


Go to the Neutrogena products and get the Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating treatment. ---BEST PRODUCT EVER. Get a nice lotion for your face--i suggest Olay, for sensitive skin( in a blue box.)





Wash face twice daily, applying the Acne Stress Treatment after every time. Then Apply Lotion. I usually applied the Acne Stress Hydrating Treatment throughout the day also. I love that product!
Hey girl , I used to try powders ,creams and lotions what were useless , My sister got me a bottle from this site wwww.Stopmyacne.info


and it worked , best thing about it was real cheap and worked pretty quick.





Well good luck in whatever you choose , but that definitely worked for me
I had stubborn acne too.


You can ask your dermatologist if you can use Accutane, but that's a last resort kind of thing.


Worked for me. (:


Here's a link to learn more about it: http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_di鈥?/a>
Have you been to see your doctor. He/she may be able to prescribe something, or at least offer some sound advice.
Sudocrem Works Good For Spots So It Might Work For Acne
I use clean and clear face wipes they seem to work for me.


Also drink loads of water ;)


Sounds stupid but it really does prevent them and it's free :)


Hope this helped ! x
AcneFree worked great for me... it's like a knock off version of ProActive... and you can get it like at Walmart and stuff =]
surprisingly, birth control worked for me.
I switch between proactiv and clean and clear and it seems to work really well cause it doesnt dry out my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment