Monday, August 23, 2010

I HAD acne but not that bad. How do I better my complexion?

I'm not asking for an acne treatment Im asking how do you fix the after effects of acne ex: scars, blackheads, complexion (meaning discoloration in your skin due to previous condition of acne.)


Any professional advice? or personal experience? Thanks so much!I HAD acne but not that bad. How do I better my complexion?
Use a facial scrub twice a week, steam your face (boil a pot of water and position your face a few inches away), it's cheap and easy and aids in pushing out the dirt blackheads and toxins in your skin. Wash your face regularly (twice a day).I HAD acne but not that bad. How do I better my complexion?
Consult with a dermatologist.





Dermabrasion may help, done by a skilled dermatologist.
buy a Complexion Extractor with Lance it takes out whiteheads and blackheads without harming your skin. the link to one at sephora but you can buy a cheaper one at cvs.





also the tanning bed has helped even out my complexion because i has post acne marks. my skin looks so much more even i definitely recommend it.
For the blackheads, a few times a week you should exfoliate your skin (this also helps get dead skin off). I would also try using a very light tinted moisturizer to help even out the colour,
Personal. Use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment