Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have bad acne and school pictures are in 2 days!!!?

I use nutrogena and it is not working fast enough! I have the wave and I use skin ID. Which is both nuetrogena. I did not get the blimish remover, and if I dont find a way to get rid of it quick, I am going to have to pay for it. If you can help me then I would really thank you so much!!!! THIS IS URGENT!I have bad acne and school pictures are in 2 days!!!?
use cover up ( foundation) and concealer to even out your skin toneI have bad acne and school pictures are in 2 days!!!?



For a quick fix you can place a warm wet tea bag over the area or a cotton ball dipped in lemon juice (don't use lemon juice if you have a sensitive skin). Check out http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info and home remedies.
If your acne is still bad for your school pics you can get them edited out. It cost a little more, but it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment