Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does skin ID work?I have bad acne and i want it gone for valentines day Does it work?

I have no idea if skin id works, one of the few products I have never tried. I hate to dash your dreams of beautiful skin but the chance that you're skin is going to be clear by valentines day is HIGHLY unlikely. Allow me to take a second to emphasize highly. I have used everything from proactive to dermatology perscribed treatments and if skin id is anything like those your skin is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Most treatments take at least a month to take effect and that's sticking to the recommended usage. What ended up working for my skin was to eliminate stress, make sure you wash with a facial cleanser (not overly so as that can dry out skin and cause more break outs), and make sure you wash your pillowcases weekly.Does skin ID work?I have bad acne and i want it gone for valentines day Does it work?
I honestly don't know. How old are you? You can get a free skin analysis and great product recommendations at www.skinterra.com. One of their skin care consultants can recommend great acne products for your skin type. Also, as a new customer, you can save 15%.

No comments:

Post a Comment