Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been told that smoking causes bad skin. What can I do to relieve the acne and redness?

i do smoke pot, but my skin just started getting bad when I turned 40. Is there a skin care regimen you can recommend which will clear up my skin without quiting my pot habit?I have been told that smoking causes bad skin. What can I do to relieve the acne and redness?
you should see a dermatologist - acne at age 40 should be investigatedI have been told that smoking causes bad skin. What can I do to relieve the acne and redness?
Ask your phamasist, but vitamins B and E should do the trick....not too much B though cause your skin will start to turn orangish.
Smoking deprives the skin of oxygen and toughens it. So you're problem is a little more complicated. Ask a dermatologist.
well try using plain alcohol with some cotton or a clean towel. soak the towel or cotton swap in alcohol then wipe ur face and let dry. The alcohol wil dry out your face and in turn eliminatin acne.
ProActiv Solution workd great!!! www.proactiv.com
proactive!!!!
sweet, a 40 yr. old pot smoker i love you.





Oh, yeah only thing i know of is Proactiv Solution, which you can buy for $19.95 if you act now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment