Friday, August 20, 2010

Treatment for bad Acne scars?

I have a major acne problem at the moment on my back where i can get spots at any time which will eventually scar my skin. Does anyone know any good treatments apart from bleaching to control or get rid of the scars as i feel uncomfortable wearing tops that expose my back due to the scars. Seems like i've tried everything but nothing seems to be working.


With summer coming up i really want to feel comfortable wearing summery things without feeling self conscious about it.Treatment for bad Acne scars?
There are creams that removes the upper layer skin when put on the skin. You should talk to a doctor about that and he will tell you where to get it.Treatment for bad Acne scars?
I have acne scars on my face ive been using merderma, and its been working for me%26lt;,maybe you should try it.if anything you can ask ur dermatologist for a prescription for your scars.Good luck
Go to a spa and get done, then go to Walmart and go to the health part of it, and ask if they have any Proactive,Advil, etc. My family uses Proactive, and BLING gone.
laser skin treatment is the best. its expensive but it clears up your scars perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment