Monday, August 23, 2010

My acne is so bad I was curious what can I use that works?

Proactive helped but I broke out with a bad rash any other ideas?My acne is so bad I was curious what can I use that works?
go to a dermatologist. i had severe acne for years, trying tons of different creams and washes (including proactiv) and nothing worked. until i went to a dermatologist. they can evaluate your acne personally. everyone's acne is different and only a dermatologist can prescribe you what you really need, that'll work. good luck!My acne is so bad I was curious what can I use that works?
Im a 27 year old male and had regular acne throughout high school and up to a few years ago, it went away. I went to a doctor and was given pills and lotions, which pretty much didnt really work. The past year, the worst Ive had were a few breakouts when I shaved. Eventually, I ran out of my prescriptions and just forgot to get refills....well, I actually started getting better. I simply used Neutrogena acne wash(its the gold colored soap in the clear bottle). For males: I shave with a razor every 3-4 days and just wash my face off with water, no soap before i go to bed, or before I take a shower, no soap either. The shaving cream I use is Neutrogena(its in a medium size black tube). The only presciption I use is, i think, Desowen lotion(for flakey, red skin/rash). Right now, im 90% clear, just a little on my neck, and that from shaving.


basically, just using the face wash and water has been much better than medications. i would recommend that to anyone for a few weeks to try out.



If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/






I tried heaps of things too including proactive. But i went to see dermatologist, and he prescribed these 2 creams and little tablet to take. and now i rarely get pimples. Jus go see a dermatologist. Proactive is bs btw

No comments:

Post a Comment