Friday, August 20, 2010

I have bad acne problem,i have try many medication even with dermatoligst.?

i try many medication even from medical shop to dermatologist it only works for while and the acne return back again.i try tetracyline and doxyciline also only works for time being but acne聽 return again ready,pls any other medication can cure my acne totaly?,i am from malaysia a guy.I have bad acne problem,i have try many medication even with dermatoligst.?
Sorry youre going through this.


It depends on what kind of acne you have.


Is your face full of it? or do you get some zits here and there?





Try some baking soda and a little water to make a scrub. It dries out the zits and makes your face look amazing.


It does wonders! Here's a link to the website where I got that from.





It's worked great for me and I've tried everything!!! Also you could change your diet too.I have bad acne problem,i have try many medication even with dermatoligst.?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
Ooh I just read an article about this in Teen Vogue! It's some bacteria that becomes resisdent to medication or something. Do some research on it. Hold on lemme check and try to find what it's called. Search for drug-resistent acne. It's aparently similiar to MRSA. Good luck :] You may need to read the article yourself if you can get it in Malaysia... page 210 hope I help :D
Instead of trying all the medication, Do something simple.


Try Neutrogena Rapid Clear.


There is a whole line of products that work good for anyone, I've mentioned it to many people all ready and it's worked for them.
just keep trying different products, it took me 3 years to get rid of my acne, and it took my brother 5 years. you just have to keep trying different products until you find somthing that works.
for know to prevent pimples,no oily foods,wash ur face everynight to prevent black heads,which is almost a start of a pimple. i have nothing to reccomend but preventing them is a start
Avene is great dr Hauschka too, but you def. need to see another dermatologist, every skin has a different reaction, that's why
Maybe, you should get a second-opinion from another dermatologist.
have you tried Pro-Active? really works awesome and can be ordered online and cost is not extreme :-) and of course diet plays a major factor as well
Go to the 'Cure Zone'-lots of good cures or so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment