Monday, August 23, 2010

I have bad acne on my face, back, and chest and want to get rid of my left over scars... any suggestions?

i personally use the cream from http://www.revitol.site88.net but i have heard good things about honey and tea tree oilI have bad acne on my face, back, and chest and want to get rid of my left over scars... any suggestions?
1 OK ,I am sorry you are experiencing this. If I was you,I would talk to other people who have had it and see if they got help that was successsful and where did they get it.


Was it aproduct advertised on TV,was it a local dermatolgist who has a treatment.





2) A Dont give up, in todays world it likely that there is something out there(even if you have to save money to get it) Just keep searching.B) I would bet you can find a ton of info online. Also check out Web Md.com.Just see what they say.C) There is raw food web site and they have a board people have amazing changes eating a raw food diet(Not nearly as bad as it sounds)just google raw food and will see a site that says biggest community.Hey just check it out.


3)Love yourself,combine a strong will to find the product and an understanding that do to this you may be able to help a suffer in 10 yrs. You may grow to have a much stronger character than most in 10 years cuz of this. There is something to take away from this that will benefit down the road if you allow it.


4) Sometimes just knowing others r expericing the same thing helps.Join an online support grroup.


Hope it helpedI have bad acne on my face, back, and chest and want to get rid of my left over scars... any suggestions?
retinal A





BBL Light treatments! wow-that makes a difference they even remove tatoo's with that treatment - painless and fast


at plastic surgeon or medispa's





prevent further break outs and scaring with proper treatments





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment