Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do you cure acne I need help bad?

I have some acne on my face and sometimes my back and I want to now what can help it some people make fun of me so I really need your help.How do you cure acne I need help bad?
1. Lime juice will get rid of acne and scars


2. Honey will keep face fresh soft and healthy


3. Drink lots of water and eat heathyHow do you cure acne I need help bad?
usually got no cure, maybe some lotion can help, but that's not 100% ok, maybe a doctor can help, but the acnes often disappear after a time.
Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice, keep it for 30 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. This is another good home remedy for acne. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
I would go to the drs and ask for a prescription drug
your best answer is in this site
Honestly my advice to you are two things


1. Proactive-I heard its great


2. Dermatologists have great prescriptions for acne or any Doctor





also drink alot of water.. in my case i don't drink water so i drink water with crystal light or and flavored water.. and i wash my face with only water no soap.. i use daily moisturizers .. i don't break out much only when its that time of the month for use girls but i find this really helps...
It really depends on the type of skin you have and what is causing your acne breakouts. There are a dozen treatments that promise the world but are really disappointing. Your best bet is to ask your dermatologist as they will know more about your specific condition.





I learned a lot about acne and actually found a way to get rid of it quickly from this squidoo lens:

No comments:

Post a Comment