Monday, August 23, 2010

I have bad acne and bad scars, I need some help!?

OK I've had acne for 4 years already and I've tried so many products, but nothing seems to work.It's so depressing when summer comes and I'm afraid to go swimming because of my face. I also have so many acne scars that makes it worse. I really need help, I'm tired of trying so many things and not find any solutions, can anybody help?I have bad acne and bad scars, I need some help!?
aw i have the same problem just whatever u do dont pop them or pick on them.


Trust me on this one......


its not fun having a bunch of red spots on ur face. but go to ur Dr. If its that serious ask them to put you on accutane but thats pretty risky





Good luck :]I have bad acne and bad scars, I need some help!?
Well for acne get some honey and oat meal.. Mix it all together and spread it across your face. The honey moisturizes your face while the oat meal helps wipe away the dead skin. Then wash your face like you would normally and put on some lotion. It works really well for me.
Wash your face thoroughly morning, noon and just before bed time, with warm, almost hot water and a mild soap. Change your pillow case each day. If you don't see an improvement in 9 days. You'll need to see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment