Monday, August 23, 2010

How do u get girls if u got bad acne and had a bad reputation filled with disgrace and humiliation?

Go see a doctor for the acne and move to another state.How do u get girls if u got bad acne and had a bad reputation filled with disgrace and humiliation?
First of all girls like confidence. If you hang your head down and walk like you are asking forgiveness for breathing no girl will want that. When you act otherwise it comes off as desperate.





They have shots for acne and there are lots of things that can be done. Fix it but don't dwell on it mentally.





Everyone--everyone has self doubts. Girls too. Talk to them and when I say talk that means you ask questions, be attentive and let them talk about themselves. The communication will either open up or it will close off. If it opens don't be in a rush. The longer they talk the better the situation is for you. I guarantee they will be thinking about their own acne and their nose and all their imperfections.





You'll have to amplify what you mean by bad rep. I wish you defined that better. You need to fix it. Chances are it isn't serious. It is probably something you are worried about. Girls date bad guys all the time. Some are attracted to a bad rep. As corny as it sounds try being their friend first. You'll feel better about it all and your reputation will change.





Above all keep your cool and think. We all go through this.How do u get girls if u got bad acne and had a bad reputation filled with disgrace and humiliation?
dont move!! thats dumb get your rep up, stand up for yourself adventure off.. dont do the things that give u a bad rep, wash ur face in morning and at night...i have bad acne as well but when it is clean all the time the acne is just minimal.....disgrace? humiliation? is that an exhageration or did you really screw up that bad. trust me, you are probably harder on yourself. grow a pair and start talking to some one. you dont have to get close but just brake the barrier. i was like you without the humiliation or disgrace but ya im shy until i was pushed out of my shell. good luck!!
Ok , I am going to have to speak to you on a level called ';Been there, done that!';





I was in the same boat as you once! In fact I had bottle cap glasses to go with the whole thing. Here's what I did:





1.) I DIDN';T move!


2.) I kept my sassy perky personality %26amp; surprising intelligence


3.) I washed my face in the AM/PM with Noxzema.


4.) I made an appt by the time I was 20yo with a dermatologist , he put me on Doxycycline (an antibiotic for acne)


5.) I watched a movie called ';She's All That';


6.) I was able to regain keeping my cool and thinking process.


7.) It helped me to gain some , if not all my self confidence all back!





But who knows watch the movie ';She The Man'; and do some of the things mentioned above , and it might serve you welllll!





But remember , I always thought that by have a high IQ was even more sexier!
Move to another area - where your reputation doesn't go before you!





And invest in some acne medication.


Good luck
move and start over
Watch the movie Shes The Man, LOL, it'll teach you wonders.
Make fun out of it like it doesn't bother you. yeah and don't let it bother you. use your sexy personality and suprising intelligence. Peronality and intelligence are things you can always make better.
well these are two different conditions ur askin in one question....well definately not my say:)
ooo dont know that one
the acne will go away get a filter for your shower and drink filtered water and remember most people get acne and like penus size it all depends on genetics and nothing more. Make sure your personality is up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment