Friday, August 20, 2010

My face is peeling bad beacause of acne cream,how do i get rid of it??

My face is peeling like crazzy how can i get it to go away.It;s beacause of acne cream.And it burned my face and now its peeling and im breaking out worse im ugly how do i get rid of it??im going to cry.My face is peeling bad beacause of acne cream,how do i get rid of it??
Are you using too much? Sometimes when I use too much of a product that dries my skin, I'd notice it would start peeling. I would stop for a while and then pick up later.





My advice is to give it another chance. But this time, don't use it so much. Alternate between washing your face with warm soapy water and finishing up with cold water to keep your skin intact and soft.





But first, let your skin heal before you do anything. If you are allergic, then maybe you should check with a doctor on that. Stop using it and switch to another product.





I hope this helps!My face is peeling bad beacause of acne cream,how do i get rid of it??
Stop using this cream. apparently your skin does not like it. Switch to demological.
You're not ugly! I would keep using the acne cream. It is doing what it is supposed to do by bringing all the bad stuff in your skin to the surface. Keep using it for a few days and if the burning doesn't go away, then stop using it. Don't mix medicines or soaps--use only the acne cream and water. Avoid direct sunlight, and use a little bit of sunscreen on your face when you go outside. Sometimes with acne things have to get worse before they can get better!
Discontinue use of the cream and call your doctor or pharmacist. You are having an allergic reaction to the cream because of the intensity.





Rinse with cold water!
I would make a face mask of honey immediately, to arrest the pain and promote healing.





When things settle down, amend the peeling by washing your face with milk mixed with water. The honey is humectant which means it attracts moisture, so after the facial you may not have too much dry skin to contend with--but the milk should exfoliate the remainder--gently.





Needless to say, I would discontinue use of this product and learn how to nourish my skin through controlled sweats (sweating profusely when you choose the time), and by adding skin nourishing foods like oatmeal, apples, and bananas to my diet.





Now, handle your business and look into that mirror again!





Oh yeah, a spritzer of witch hazel used throughout the day will help to keep your skin hydrated.





Happy healing.
stop using the cream! everytime i went to the doctor and tried everything for my acne and all of dried my skin out and peeled (which is extremely painful!) each one i had to stop using because my skin was worse and dry..ugh. so i have been using clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser, which isnt so harsh, and my skin is a million times better. i totally recommend it! i have also been searching all natural products because harsh creams like that can cause irritation instead of help. so i also recommend tea tree oil and anything that is all natual.

No comments:

Post a Comment