Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad acne can some one plzzzzzzzz tell me how toget rid of it?

Go to a dermatologist.


If you're looking for things you can try at home, Proactiv works for a lot of people.


I've also heard very good things about Tea Tree products (the best face wash in the world is from the Body Shop) and also Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash.


Also... if you have cystic acne, it's not the same as regular acne. It can be caused by something other than bacteria... which is why you want to see a dermatologist, because they can help treat cystic acne.I have really bad acne can some one plzzzzzzzz tell me how toget rid of it?
proactiv.I have really bad acne can some one plzzzzzzzz tell me how toget rid of it?
get ur self a steamer %26amp; a shopvac then steam %26amp; vac ur face no no I'm just trying to get to level three lol
Stop eating peanuts and peanutbutter, or any foods with canola oil. Drink lots of water. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Never eat meat or cheese.
get some acne cream and use it when you shower
Tell your parents to take you to a dermatologist. He will give you a treatment that will work.
Seriously...try ProActive!





It works for me and millions of other people!
soap and water.
Although best to consult a dermatologist, you may try Proactiv Solution which is advertised on tv. It works for some patients. I've never used it, but I have heard it might help
Pro Active It Works Very Well!
Clearasil Ultra, Tinted. That stuff is amazing! I start to see a difference in just one day after applying 3 times, then gradually decreasing. ProActiv does work , but it is a little pricy. Good Luck! o and drinking water helps to clear up acne, as well as taking natural MSM pills
I got prescribed Retin-A it's a life saver
acutane
go suck a dic and a ***** while your at it hoe bag Stupid ****
My boyfriend had bad acne and he had tetracycline prescribed. That worked really well for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment