Friday, August 20, 2010

I have really bad back acne, does anyone know how to cure it?

I am very self concious about my back because i have a lot of pimples on it,,if anyone knows how to cure it please tell me !I have really bad back acne, does anyone know how to cure it?
There are also some good natural acne fighter you may try such as basil, neem, and tea tree oil. The advantage of these is that they not only are anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial, but they condition the skin as well. For more persistent or severe cases of back acne, a visit to the dermatologist may is necessary.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .I have really bad back acne, does anyone know how to cure it?
just wash your back a little extra in the shower, apply acne medication, or if the condition worsens, consult your family doctor about the problem
md formulations scrub with glycolic acid worked wonders for me. it's pricey- you could get it on ebay for around $25, but it is worth every penny and will last a long time.
To cure an acne problem, regular acne creams wont work. You need to make a few life changes to help your body and prevent acne. The secret cure for back acne http://backacnetreatment.info really helped me.
got back acne too...


i tried using kojic soaps, sopas with glutathione etc.


tried a lot of over-the-counter creams/medications...


even tried steroids like hydrocortezone and lidex but they just keep on coming back..


i decided to just go visit a dermatologist


she suggested that i undergo back cleaning and peeling..


she also suggested erythromicin solution or acne astringent (from her clinic) to be applied twice a day at my back..


so far so good. :)


the pimples at my back are drying up and no more zits in there!
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment