Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have bad acne, is microdermabrasion something I should try. I also have microcycline I take,only helps littl?

The best way to get rid of acne is to go see a dermatologist. They will probably prescribe accutane for you. I鈥檓 not sure what you鈥檝e heard, If its dangerous etc, but it is the only product on the market proven to work. Like every medication it has its side effects etc, but it really works. I had terrible acne on my back, chest, and face. After 2 months, I no longer get pimples, and all of my old ones are gone, I just have a bit of scaring still on my face and back which get better and fainter all the time. Mederma is a great product for fading scars too and can be found at any pharmacy/drugstore.





Of course, some parents don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 best to take their kids to a dermatologist and you have to respect their wishes. One thing I found that worked really great for me just at home using simple products was this daily routine:


1. Take a shower when you wake up in the morning and make sure to wash your face, chest, back and any other acne trouble spots with a mild bar soap. (I would recommend cetaphil, you can buy it at any drug store, cvs, etc. it costs about $5) Make sure to keep your hair clean, and wash the rest of you too.


2. When you get home from school remove all make-up. No one is going to see you except you鈥檙e family.


3. Every afternoon when you鈥檙e done homework, put on running shoes, and play clothes, and get active. 20 minutes on a tredmill, at the gym, or outside playing your favorite sport will actually help. Make sure you work hard enough to sweat. Sweating is good.


4. When you come back from getting some fresh air, go take a shower. Sweating releases all the oil in your pores, along with any dirt. But if you don鈥檛 clean it off, it will get stuck right back in the pores, causing more acne. Make sure to run hot water on your skin which opens the pores even more before scrubbing. Then when done run cold water all over your body for a minute, to close the pores back up. You don鈥檛 have to wash your hair both 2 times a day, try just keeping it up until the next morning.





Trust me in a week you will definitely see result for this, and its simple, plus a little exercise and fresh air never hurt anyone!I have bad acne, is microdermabrasion something I should try. I also have microcycline I take,only helps littl?
hi , i guess i have a SOLUTION for your problem . visit this site and you will have a link to the amazing Chris way of get rid of acne forever in just 3 days! sound too good...have a look by yourself and see if it is for you i`m sure you will find a solution http://besttreatmentforacne.blogspot.com .


it is totally natural , very cheap , and no side effect or else...and you can do it at home by yourself.....don`t waste your money have a look...I have bad acne, is microdermabrasion something I should try. I also have microcycline I take,only helps littl?
i have had nicrodermabrasion done on me every 3 weeks for the last 2 months. its not like gonna disapear th acne. its gonna take the dead skin off your face. dont think its some miracle thing but it helps sooooo much.. keep using ur acne medicine though.
hellooo...if u have already bad acne dont take any medication without prescription by the doctor you can ask ur doctor first...ok?





beth

No comments:

Post a Comment