Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have bad acne and I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide.. what should I use!!?

I have bad acne and when I first used benzoyl peroxide which was in persa gel by clean and clear my face swelled up. What treatments can I use that will be affordable yet work and keep my face clear.I have bad acne and I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide.. what should I use!!?
topical applications are not enough. go to a dermtalogists for some anti-biotics. if those dont work the doc might give u accutane or contracptive pills.


this works for me- every night i wash my face and liberally dust a prickly heat powder on my face. it kills bacteria and absorbs excess oil.





u could be milk intolerant. try avoiding it and c. sugar is another culprit.


also never allow yourself to constipate. take castor oil if you cant go. because even one day of not 'going ' causes eruptions.








but do go to a dermatologists. newer and better medicatons keep coming into the market that work on the most persistant acne!I have bad acne and I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide.. what should I use!!?
Tea tree oil is a natural and effective topical antibacterial. I use it a lot. You can find it in vitamin stores. Neutrogena has an on the spot, sensitive skin formula that also works for my skin. You can also look up the Arbonne products at www.arbonne.com but you'll need to find a repesentative to get them. They're all natural and work great for people with topical allergies.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment