Monday, August 23, 2010

I have something like 100! zits on my butt! is it arash or bad acne?

I've used everything from moisturisers to proactiv to even duct tape. HELP!!!!!I have something like 100! zits on my butt! is it arash or bad acne?
It is probably a heat rash, or acne. Use facewash or acne bodywash. If it doesn't start going away I would contact your doctor or go to a dermatologist. How old are you? It could be your age going through puberty too. If it itches try some anti-itch cream like cortizone. Good Luck I hope it goes away! The proactive thing could work too, but i wouldn't splurge on that yet until you try some other thingsI have something like 100! zits on my butt! is it arash or bad acne?
first off do you shave your butt?! it could be from that then rubbing against your clothing really irritates it





or it could be a heat rash i get them all the time between my thighs its disgusting...but cortad really really helps TRUST ME got buy so cortaid cream rub it on before bed when u wake up it should be gone
Umm, if it's that bad go to a DOCTOR!





Try using another laundry detergent, benedryl spray, or anti-itch lotion like hydrocortisone
duct tape? that will make it worse.. try washing your butt or putting proactiv on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment