Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do i have such bad acne?

ive tried going to a dermatologist and nothing worked.


I tried several different things.


i have large pores on my nose and cheeks and often break out.


i sometimes break out on my upper arm chest and more commonly on my back


i use soap everyday to wash myself but nothing seems to work.





i dont drink much water but i drink alot of green tea and cranberry juice


and i used to take teen advantage vitamins but they are too big





any suggestions because i feel very self conscious in public....


:(Why do i have such bad acne?
i'd go to a different dermatologist and get acctutan


it basicly the strongest acne treatment there is but believe me it works i had bad acne to and it was starting to leave scars on my back


but i've been on it for a month and my skins already almost clear





also your only suppose to have to be on it for 6 months and then its clear skin for the rest of your lifeWhy do i have such bad acne?
your acne is so bad because of your over active hormones. my face was a mess for close to 15 yrs. i cried my eyes out. i was miserable. to make a long story short they found out i am bipolar, both parents. when the dr. started me on the right drugs my face started to clear up. i wonder if you were to go and have a blood test, if you couldn't straighten out your hormones by taking suppliments. a dr. would have to tell you what you would need to take and how much. you would get more energy, have a better mood, and a clearer skin. i would bet you it would work. there are special dr. that if you go to, can tell you if you are low on what vitimans or minerals. wash your face with clean and clear and then use witch hazel.
It can be genetic, not necessarily your daily habits.





Soaping yourself can make things worse, especially if it's harsh soap!





try this site: acne.org try googling for other acne sites as well, because they have detailed answers to your questions as well as many solutions





good luck
Well, there can be a lot of reasons that your acne is so bad. Like you, I have tried many things in my pursuit to cure my acne, including things such as Proactive and Accutane (which I saw someone prefer, and I DO NOT recommend). It's also is not wise to look for one reason, since over the years you could have all kinds of allergens, out of control blood sugar levels, and all sorts of things, so trying to pinpoint one cause is not smart.





Truth is you don't need any supplements or any topical to get clear. There's no miracle cure to clearing your acne, and medications such as Accutane can have harsh side effects (I personally experienced the worst headaches I've ever had the month I was on it, it also came back much worst after I decided to go off the regiment).





I'm clear now, thanks to a great book called Clear For Life, which you can read more about here: http://findaremedy.com/clear-for-life-acne-ebook. To answer your question specifically, though, you must increase your intake of whole foods, such as organic, fruits, raw, ripe, etc.





I can see that you don't drink much water which is also a big no-no; you must increase your water intake to around 10% of your total weight, or at the very least, 8 cups a day. Eating enough raw foods such as fruits and vegetables will help you out big time. You also need a bit of exercise and even sunlight.





Anyway, after 7 years of having pretty bad acne I can say I'm clear using the methods thought in this book. I feel like the guy on that Clearasil commercial after going back to the ice cream shop, lol. Well, good luck on your pursuit to cure your acne. I can say after having spent maybe 1k+ on topicals, medications, and supplements, I wish I would have found this book earlier. It took about a good 3 months for it to fully clear with the occasional breakout every now and then for the first 4-5 months, but it worked. An added benefit was I lost weight have more energy and I'm much stronger -- I think of it as a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment